Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mixin things up..

It's a good thing. I've been feeling a bit stagnant, feeling like I need a little change. I can't afford to move yet, so I painted! Two days to paint one room.. yeah, I'm slow. So what? It looks great! I think it looks great, anyway. I liked parachute pants, too, so taste may be in question.

The job wasn't without its hazards.. I suffered random losses of balance and some vicious attacks from fire ants that were living in the ladder that I used. Made it through without any serious mishaps, though. Hard to believe I did this for a living without causing myself permanent injury.

I went with three different colors.. a deep chocolate brown is the main one, with a sandy beige at one end of the room and a medium gray-blue on the other. All in all, I really really like the result. LOVE my new living room.


















There are a few more pics on my Flickr page.

No comments: