Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Semi-yearly update!

Apparently, I'm so uber-slacktastic that I can only update my blog every few months.. hopefully nobody's been holding their breath! Lessee.. Cliff's notes version:

Sold the Harley, paid a few bills, bought an old pickup truck. Apparently it's called a "pickup" truck due to the fact that every time I drive it, I have to call someone to come pick me up. Blech. The upside is, the women in my life are talking to me again since selling the bike. I must admit, I'm a bit confused.. Dad bought my Harley, and Mom still talks to him. I don't know how he gets away with it.

Picked up part time work driving limousines in the evening downtown. Interesting! The chauffer's license was a bit of a pain to get, but the work is worth it. Lots of time to listen to my audiobooks, and the occasional celeb in my Town Car. Beats sitting at home reading the TV Guide!

Just started another part time gig designing "social networking" pages.. MySpace, Facebook, etc. The work is fun and a bit challenging, offers a LOT of creative license, and can be done from home. If only I could do it full time, I'd have happy feet!

Not much else going on.. I do have some ribs on the grill right now though, so I'm going to tend to them.

No comments: