Saturday, September 22, 2007

Texas bound..






In about 24 hours, I'll be leaving Chucktown for San Antonio, TX. I'll be out there for two weeks, attending product training and procedure classes for work. I'm excited and a bit nervous.. it's supposed to be some fairly intense classroom training. The past few days have been an absolute whirlwind.. trying to get some required prerequisite training out of the way in time for the trip, my travel advance and paycheck came in late.. I didn't get either until late Friday afternoon. Mad rush to get by the bank, and now I'm in a mad rush to get everything else done. Laundry, packing, washing the dog (my folks are going to be looking after the wondermutt), last minute bills. Urg. I'm just ready to go, already. Luckily I'll have a laptop with me, and free wifi at the hotel, so I'll still be able to feed the internet monkey that's on my back! I've got one single day off while I'm there, so I'm hoping to get a little sightseeing done then. I've heard the Riverwalk was nice, and it might be against the law to visit without seeing the Alamo, so those two destinations are a given. I'm hoping I can dig up some more interesting stuff in the next few days..

No comments: