Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doodoo.

In a word, that describes the day I've just had. Blech. Some days are just stinkers, you know?

When I walked out the door today, it was beautiful.. sunny, cool, blue skies. One the way to work it clouded up, and before too long I was driving into a thunderhead. Pulling into the parking lot in the rain, I made a bad joke about hoping this morning wasn't some meteorological metaphor for the day I had ahead of me. Boy howdy, did I call it.

An employee benefits meeting this morning put me behind in the day's prep work, which put me behind getting out the door and to the hospitals I was due in today. I had to skip lunch, and had to work late tonight and cancel the dinner plans I had for this evening with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday.

Also, I was shat upon during the last patient placement of the evening. Joy.

1 comment:

jamie said...

You know what might cheer you up? Chatting with your friend Jamie this weekend. We should do that.